Thursday, December 14, 2006

About Me


Dear Reader,
It would be impossible to truly give you a glimpse of my soul just by writing a couple of paragraphs about my life. To really know anything about me, or anyone for that matter, you have to spend time with them. I don't mean ten minutes, and i don't mean time when they are in school or at work or around others. It is truly impossible for one human to understand another without being alone with them, without seeing a side of them that not everyone gets to see. Sometimes even then it is still impossible. What about those of us who don't understand ourselves really? How does anyone really get to know them? Well, they don't.
But what this post is out to accomplish is not to let anyone see the private me that i save for people like my husband or my mom. All this blog will really do is let you see what i let everyone see; the side of me that is familiar and well known; the details about me that aren't personal or intimate. So basically, the rest of this post is superficial and meaningless unless you have the rest of the information.
I am 19 years old and i have been married to my wonderful, handsome, loving husband for 6 months. We got married on june 10, 2006. Right now i am finishing up a 1 semester internship in China and then i will be going back to my hometown in MO, USA until my husband joins the army and we are sent whoever knows where. I am working at a college campus here helping chinese students on their english skills in writing and speaking. i am also a college student so i'm taking classes here too. In english of course. No, i don't speak chinese. I do speak a little bit of spanish, though. I have been a follower of Christ since i was 8 years old and i'm still growing every day 11 years later. i can't believe the path He's lead me on so far and i can't wait to see what lies ahead for me in the future. All the time, God is good. I hope that whoever you are reading this, you know that he loves you and desires for you to return that love.
So that's it for this post. Do you know me inside and out yet?

No comments: